Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition Will Be $99.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ms

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
Is this some kind of April fool's joke in June? $100 for a ricer racer game that comes with a little model of an ugly-ass stickered-up ricer car, a "certificate of authenticity", and "premium packaging"?

It sounds almost like a parody of the Fast & Furious "movement". I'm surprised it doesn't come with an authentic Type-S-R-Weapon JDM car lighter that bumps up the hp in you Scion from 108 to 111.

kyzar

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2010
As someone who appreciates that it has been delayed due to the sheer amount of work going into the game I'll happily buy the premium version. It's late for a reason!

anonymousdude

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
If the DLC cars are really something special and if they need to be bought individually this could be worth it, but if they make a pack of cars then not so much. That 300 page guide brings back memories of the original gran turismo's manual.

CChick

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
[citation][nom]2ms[/nom]Is this some kind of April fool's joke in June? $100 for a ricer racer game that comes with a little model of an ugly-ass stickered-up ricer car, a "certificate of authenticity", and "premium packaging"?It sounds almost like a parody of the Fast & Furious "movement". I'm surprised it doesn't come with an authentic Type-S-R-Weapon JDM car lighter that bumps up the hp in you Scion from 108 to 111.[/citation]

GT-R is Ricer car when it eats Porsche 911 for breakfast ?

and thats not even GT-R, its the Spec V.

Dont hate because your garbage American counter-part can't do the same thing at GT-R's price point.

its time to get ur head out of your ass to the real world moron.

zilnicra

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
ummm yeah... 100 bucks... sign me up for pre order that is a pretty sweet deal. an extra 40 bucks for all the goodies? really can't go wrong

Dawgsoverrebs

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
Toms this advertising spam I keep seeing every article is going to make me not want to come to your site anymore. I thought there were rules about posting, now this guy (jianmei69) has posted multiple times on multiple articles. I love your site will you please get on top of this.

metallifux

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
I think it is complete crap that some cars will only be available to those who buy them as DLC. The whole point of the game was to race and earn cars not buy them... bullshit!

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]CChick[/nom]GT-R is Ricer car when it eats Porsche 911 for breakfast ? and thats not even GT-R, its the Spec V. Dont hate because your garbage American counter-part can't do the same thing at GT-R's price point.its time to get ur head out of your ass to the real world moron.[/citation]Woooooah!!! Settle down Euronutz. You can prove him wrong without the "American" bashing! Jeez!

Status
Not open for further replies.