Gran Turismo 5 'Nights' Trailer Full of Shiny Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfail

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
Looks like a 3 year old pc game. It will play great though, no doubt about that.

The original Gran Turismo is still one of the best games ever made.

K_M82

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2007
granted it doesn't look any better than DIRT 2 but given the depth and breadth of GT gameplay it's still amazing. just look at the physics modeling. the tires and suspension moved independently. DIRT 2 also have that but GT has street, rally, circuit, and lots of cars. it's amazing in it's own right.

G

I swear the song they used in the trailer is featured in one of the Forza installments.

wonspur

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
ive been a life long GT fan, this looks great. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about with the graphics and people bagging on them but i think the graphics are pretty good considering the games that have come out in the past 2 years.

xsamitt

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2007
[citation][nom]dj1001[/nom]WHY WHY WHY can't this come out on pc[/citation]

Because of the people who are willing to buy it on a console.
If people gave up the consoles there would be loads more PC games.

10tacle

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
I've had GT5P for two years. The trailers always looked better in graphics than the real thing, and I'll bet on the cost of this game it will be the same no matter when the hell it's released.

10tacle

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
[citation][nom]xsamitt[/nom]Because of the people who are willing to buy it on a console.If people gave up the consoles there would be loads more PC games.[/citation]

No, this was a proprietary game for the PS3, plain and simple. Besides, there's a better chance of Rosie O'Donnell winning Ms. California than people (like me) giving up their consoles. I can't take my gaming rig on business trips and visiting friends/family for gaming entertainment and I'm sure not going to spend $1,500+ on a gaming laptop to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
1 Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 4
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1