Graphics card help!

egp12995

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013
I just bought a new laptop which is the link below. I wanted to test how much I could do with the graphics card and since I know nothing about graphics cards I just figured they wouldn't put a bad graphics card with an i7 and 8gb ram. Maybe I was wrong but when i tested it under can you run it it said the only problem was the graphics card, and specifically the ram on the graphics card saying it recommended 1 gb but I only had 32 mb. I don't know if its a bad purchase or a fixable problem. Thank you and I am really sorry if this is confusing, feel free to make fun of me.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Lenovo---IdeaPad-14%26%2334%3B-Touch-Screen-Laptop---8GB-Memory---1TB-Hard-Drive---Graphite-Gray/7729124.p?id=1218858761531&skuId=7729124

Solution
Most laptops use intel or amd apu chips. These ipgpus are made for daily use not gaming. Most gaming laptops have an add in gpu and intel or amd apu. These hybrid laptops run on the apu till a game or video is played needing the power of the gpu.
Most laptops use intel or amd apu chips. These ipgpus are made for daily use not gaming. Most gaming laptops have an add in gpu and intel or amd apu. These hybrid laptops run on the apu till a game or video is played needing the power of the gpu.

Solution