Greenwashing: 10 Gadgets That Aren’t So Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Thanks for the insightful lecturing. That's what I like in my tech websites; smug observations about products from a critic struggling to design ten witty paragraphs. GG.

jaelbrt

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
I'm always sad when I see pictures of a pile of old computers (whether they work or not doesn't matter) because I know I could use them for something but they are just getting thrown away.

reggieray

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
I love how these companies jumped right into the lie of man made global warming and the utter foolishness that CO2 is a pollutant. Why not, there are a bunch of lemmings that wil buy overpriced crap if you put some stupid earth friendly logo on it. The scammers are trying to convince everyone that life itself is a bad. The circle of life, animals/insects produce CO2 and plants use it and produce O2.
80% of the Earths history was warmer than now with no ice caps. Man made global warming is all a lie and Al Gore knows it too. It's money and power. That's why our hacks in DC still want to implement the scam of Cap & Trade. Look at one volcanic eruption, the amount that comes out of one good eruption dwarfs man and what we do. Volcanoes are going off all the time, mostly under the oceans.

The worlds termite population gives off more C02 than all of man does.

Also, global warming is from sunspot activity. How do you explain that Mars has had the exact same heating and cooling trends as earth ... and yet there are no humans on it to make a carbon footprint?? The entire man-made global warming scam is simply a way for politicos to justify wealth redistribution and other agendas.

Wake up people, we are being lied to by our governments. Why do you think they keep those big international meetings so secret, you know ones like the G20 summit and the others where no press is allowed inside and we never find out what they actually discussed.

internetlad

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
[citation][nom]ReggieRay[/nom]I love how these companies jumped right into the lie of man made global warming and the utter foolishness that CO2 is a pollutant. Why not, there are a bunch of lemmings that wil buy overpriced crap if you put some stupid earth friendly logo on it. The scammers are trying to convince everyone that life itself is a bad. The circle of life, animals/insects produce CO2 and plants use it and produce O2.80% of the Earths history was warmer than now with no ice caps. Man made global warming is all a lie and Al Gore knows it too. It's money and power. That's why our hacks in DC still want to implement the scam of Cap & Trade. Look at one volcanic eruption, the amount that comes out of one good eruption dwarfs man and what we do. Volcanoes are going off all the time, mostly under the oceans.The worlds termite population gives off more C02 than all of man does.Also, global warming is from sunspot activity. How do you explain that Mars has had the exact same heating and cooling trends as earth ... and yet there are no humans on it to make a carbon footprint?? The entire man-made global warming scam is simply a way for politicos to justify wealth redistribution and other agendas.Wake up people, we are being lied to by our governments. Why do you think they keep those big international meetings so secret, you know ones like the G20 summit and the others where no press is allowed inside and we never find out what they actually discussed.[/citation]

I love this ad. Seriously, don't delete this till i get home so i can link to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.