GT-S7562 abnormal behaviour

Naveenkumargone

Estimable
Jun 26, 2015
Hi, I am using Samsung GT - S7562.when I am trying to open my my message box, phone dial appearing. And when I am trying to open my phone dial, message box is appearing. Please help me in this issue.

Solution
Dear Naveen,solution is to do the factory reset the phone.As It would replace current os into new,unwanted and malfunctional apprearing would be resolved..
Go to seetings>accounts>backup and reset>factory data reset..
Just before you reset,back up all datas on your phon memory including contacts,applications,messages and photos..
To do backup easily,download 'super backup' from playstore and back up any datas you wanted..only thing is that you need to copy datas in your sd card..After reset the phone, when you are having fresh OS,you can restore or install datas from your super SD card....Thanks..By Abhilash LK

AbhilashLK89

Estimable
Jun 26, 2015
Dear Naveen,solution is to do the factory reset the phone.As It would replace current os into new,unwanted and malfunctional apprearing would be resolved..
Go to seetings>accounts>backup and reset>factory data reset..
Just before you reset,back up all datas on your phon memory including contacts,applications,messages and photos..
To do backup easily,download 'super backup' from playstore and back up any datas you wanted..only thing is that you need to copy datas in your sd card..After reset the phone, when you are having fresh OS,you can restore or install datas from your super SD card....Thanks..By Abhilash LK

Solution