Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
My laptop configuration is i5 7th Gen
8 GB ram
4gb gtx 1050
It lagging at some times...
What should I do...

Solution
Context. While doing what, with what graphics settings, on wifi/wired connection?
You can monitor your cpu usage using task manager to see if the processor is at 100% usage. You can also use software to monitor gpu usage (personally I use msi afterburner).
I have the same laptop, but don't own gta5 to test on it unfortunately.
Other games seem to be running well at 1080p, although some of them with the settings turned down a bit. Also, since I pulled my 480gb ssd from an older amd laptop and put it straight into this one without reinstalling windows 10, I believe my system usage is permanently higher than normal (but it's still very responsive, etc.)

dannyboy3210

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2009
Context. While doing what, with what graphics settings, on wifi/wired connection?
You can monitor your cpu usage using task manager to see if the processor is at 100% usage. You can also use software to monitor gpu usage (personally I use msi afterburner).
I have the same laptop, but don't own gta5 to test on it unfortunately.
Other games seem to be running well at 1080p, although some of them with the settings turned down a bit. Also, since I pulled my 480gb ssd from an older amd laptop and put it straight into this one without reinstalling windows 10, I believe my system usage is permanently higher than normal (but it's still very responsive, etc.)

Solution