Hacker Unleashes PlayStation 3 Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerohmygosh

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
If someone makes a mod for the system where you can play pirated copies of games, but they have to be burned onto bluray discs, I'll laugh. Not sure that's even worth the trouble.

medicineman

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
If someone makes a mod for the system where you can play pirated copies of games, but they have to be burned onto bluray discs, I'll laugh. Not sure that's even worth the trouble.
Unless you somehow could mount an image stored on the console's hardrive

stridervm

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2008
It's not a total hack sadly. The best possible outcome at the moment
is something that allows more "oomph" on OtherOS. ie, more stuff for linux. (Which sorta locks out slim PS3's) But currently at this stage it doesn't allow anything game related.

It's not a total "hack" , but it is still a step forward.

flurrball

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
[citation][nom]HavoCnMe[/nom]This guy could turn a dildo and a paper clip into a cd player...[/citation]

Why reinvent the iPad?

Skippy27

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2009
"This guy could turn a dildo and a paper clip into a cd player..."

That has got to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Thanks for the good laugh HavoCnMe.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
too much trouble you should just buy the [citation][nom]masterasia[/nom]About time......If the PS3 was hackable, it would have been the number one selling console.[/citation]

Nope the original xbox was probably the most hackable consoles ever and it didnt't even make half of what the ps2 made. Don't believe me? But the main thing is the games if you dont have good games than theres no point in hacking it. Although you do have a point the ps2 was hella easy to mod. Plus with a fat ps2 you could do anything.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]tacoslave[/nom]too much trouble you should just buy the Nope the original xbox was probably the most hackable consoles ever and it didnt't even make half of what the ps2 made. Don't believe me? But the main thing is the games if you dont have good games than theres no point in hacking it. Although you do have a point the ps2 was hella easy to mod. Plus with a fat ps2 you could do anything.[/citation]
wow dude i failed to put the link up there for the dev console from sony it costs around 600 bucks but it plays burned ps3 games. They took it off craigslist.

lordfakie

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
Man, Can you show me how to hack a womans brain? there are so many crappy aplications they have from factory that i want to deletean 3rd party and applications of my own I want her to run he he!

Status
Not open for further replies.