Hackers Attack Nintendo's U.S. Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdoc

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2008
A hacker hacks you and says they love you... hm....

Let's reword this:
If I punch you in the face and then say I love you what would you do?

G

Why would you think there are security holes in MS servers, they have been around the longest and have never been hacked.

alhanelem

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
[citation][nom]murdoc[/nom]A hacker hacks you and says they love you... hm....Let's reword this: If I punch you in the face and then say I love you what would you do?[/citation]

depends... are you a hot teenage girl?
if so then id.... uh.... yeah....

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]jaberwoki[/nom]Why would you think there are security holes in MS servers, they have been around the longest and have never been hacked.[/citation]
They have never been hacked, and you know this based on what?

Anyways, Sony got hacked, then Nintendo.. hmm wonder who is behind it.. M$..

@WhySoBluePandaBear - Do you know how much money is in network security for NASA, governments, etc? They get hacked. It is easier to break software then to build it.

G

Wake up morons, they have attacked American Defenses.
That means they are NOT friends of American people, and isn't it a coincidence that all of this is occurring after we Killed Osama bin Laden?
How would you like being on an airplane when the Traffic Control System goes down ?
Will you gaming geeks get together and say " Let's Roll ! " and go down in flames like the greatest heroes in American history did on 911 and saved hundreds of more lives by going down in ruins than allow terrorists to destroy a target that defends your right to freedom and Democracy ? For a bunch of egg heads ya'll are morons.

G

They should hack into MS and Apple.... imo.... PSN is pointless unless to prove its full of holes....

MS and Apple is a great challenge!

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
[citation][nom]DalaiLamar[/nom]If the source of Google's attack could be traced, why can't Sony's and Nintendo's be?[/citation]
China's hackers probably want our defense to know what they are capable of. It's not like we'll do anything about it anyway. How many times have we read stories of blatant hacking by the Chinese government and our politicians keep acting like they are our best pals? The hackers in China really don't need anonymity and wouldn't really benefit from it.

G

The difference is Nintendo doesn't store your ccard and ssn.

TheViper

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2006
Technically Nintendo of America was not hacked. This was a server they have outsourced from a hosting company for internal use. It was not an in house server or associated with their online services.

Status
Not open for further replies.