Hackers to Reveal iPhone Security Hole Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg_77

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
So, basically, connecting the various articles on this website- we will be nuclear bombed by jailbroken Iphones that recieve a "square" character as a text message? Is this Foxconn's master plan? Conspiracies!!! Jk

G

If Apple's abuse as of late to its brainwashed never questioning fanboys fails to make you avoid Apple's overpriced and overrated products. Maybe this will. Good thing hardly no exploits Apple's software.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]Greg_77[/nom]So, basically, connecting the various articles on this website- we will be nuclear bombed by jailbroken Iphones that recieve a "square" character as a text message? Is this Foxconn's master plan? Conspiracies!!! Jk[/citation]

AS a result, Steve jobs commits suicide!

Shnur

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
[citation][nom]Greg_77[/nom]So, basically, connecting the various articles on this website- we will be nuclear bombed by jailbroken Iphones that recieve a "square" character as a text message? Is this Foxconn's master plan? Conspiracies!!! Jk[/citation]

Awesome!!! +10 for the idea
haha

G

Time to look up the recipe for Chicken Fricassee ... I'm sorry Dave i can't let you do that.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
"The security bug is unusual for the iPhone as most applications on the device run inside their own sandboxes, which should restrict them from tapping into portions of the device that it shouldn't be accessible"

bahahaha, there are ppl who still believe that apple products never get viruses because apple are just super awesome Gods of security? it doesn't matter how awesome your security is, if someone REALLY WANTS to hack it, they will find a way, and THAT is what has protected apple, no one REALLY WANTS to hack there stuff cause it wasn't popular enough. well... now it is.

tektek2000

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
So apples OSX is virus safe (per apple ads).. but its Iphone isnt? what am i thinking.. no way IPHONE run PC based software?

I'm a PC.. i'm not safe
I'm a MAC.. i never have problems
I'm an IPHONE.. running vista?

kingssman

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
hmm.. wow, that is a bit of a bummer security hole. Oh well, look at Paris HIlton's blackberry that got hacked and contact list spread on the net. Or what about that fancy bluetooth sniper rifle that can "snipe" hack bluetooth enabled phones?

Zetto

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2008
Mac's operating system will be an easier nut to crack once hackers start to focus on it. That is because it has a lot more code in it than Windows, leaving room for more vulnerabilities and bugs that hackers can exploit

ThisIsMe

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
Awesome! Out of all the different various itterations of the possible Terminator "Doom's Day" scenarios, I would never had guessed it could turn out to be this!

SkyNet = virus hacked, wirelessly linked, iPhone supercomputer

Damn! It's doesn't sound all that crazy once you see it printed out, heheheh!

lifelesspoet

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
Mass mailing iphone worm, as if ATT didn't have a crappy enough phone service, this would pretty much break the whole system. While I wouldn't condone such exploitation, I would still tip my hat to the folks who made it happen.

nachowarrior

Distinguished
May 28, 2007
so this is where they got the plot for that batman movie! :p

wait... steve jobs is utilizing this loophole!

that means... steve jobs is batman! zomg! i'm going to tell everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.