Halo 4 to Finish the Fight (Again) Holiday 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
they have not even released halo 3 and reach for PC..why would they release this for PC..MS dont like making games for MS based PC's...and uhm...Really..This game should not even see the light of day till I hear about it as a launch title for xbox 720.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]theroguex[/nom]Um, I would like to see the trailer, not some slideshow. Thanks.[/citation]

If you saw a slideshow, it's time to upgrade.

G

YES, WE NEED MOAR REHASHES! F*** COMING UP WITH INNOVATIVE GAMES OR EVEN CHANGING THE NAME AND KEEPING THE GAME THE SAME, JUST CHANGE THE NUMBER AFTER THE TITLE OF THE GAME! SURE BROUGHT NINTENDO SUCCESS BY CONSTANTLY RERELEASING ALL THEIR GAMES, NOW MICROSOFT CAN TOO!

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
I refuse to buy an XBOX 360 just to play Halo 3, ODST and Reach...and now Halo 4 apparently. PORT THE DAMN GAMES TO THE PC! LET US FINISH THE FIGHT ON THE PC! UGH! Won't DirectX 12 be out by then, anyway? I'd rather see a very polished Halo 4 than another crap console port to the CRAPBOX 360. I'll take DirectX11, even if v12 isn't out by then.

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
If Microsoft can't maintain their own Xbox killer exclusives then fewer and fewer developers are willing to do it for them.

bobusboy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
[citation][nom]robochump[/nom]No Halo for PC since the first one. Weak sauce.[/citation]

.....except halo 2 came out for vista....

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
And only works on vista...I have tried it on 3 different windows 7 machines and it broke all of them.....the OS was not stable until the game was wiped off the disk

nameon

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
@ scook9, thats not true, i played halo 2 in win 7 64 ultimate with no system instability.

and yes i wouldnt mind if ms started porting those other great halos (all of them) to PC but i understand why they wouldnt, PIRACY, i should know i have atleast 100 games (releases from 2006 to 2011,not forgetting halo 1 )

Mario75

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2008
Why you all want this piece of crap on pc? its overhyped by M$ and they n00bs shitbox owners,M$ simply milking those n00bs,just like Activision with they yet another "new" MW3.
BF3 - thats the game,no mw3 and even probly MW5 will come close to this masterpiece,thats what devs can make if you give them freedom.
halo...halo who???

macewrox

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2011
[citation][nom]Mario75[/nom]Why you all want this piece of crap on pc? its overhyped by M$ and they n00bs shitbox owners,M$ simply milking those n00bs,just like Activision with they yet another "new" MW3.BF3 - thats the game,no mw3 and even probly MW5 will come close to this masterpiece,thats what devs can make if you give them freedom.halo...halo who???[/citation]

The way you type makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

PC's have more options.
PC's have better hardware - thus better graphic capabilities.
PC's have more play with third party software to build and reconstruct maps and weapons.

All in all, consoles are shit. PC's are the future.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]lutfij[/nom]PC-PC-PC please release it on PC as well[/citation]
they won't...why would they when they have millions of console users, it's cheaper to just develop for an underpowered console...a proper PC would be able to handle the game but most won't...btw i love PC gaming, it's just a shame that more companies are not developing for us, or they just port the crap games from consoles....oh well

G

ya, Xbox sucks. MS is no brain. About the name "Halo 4" it doesn't look right when I look at the name. I think they need a new name. Like Halo - return of 117.

Status
Not open for further replies.