Hard reset TEL7JC. Now asking to input serial nr to activate iMS. where do I find that nr and how do I do this

Oct 22, 2018
Went into settings >about device > status. Serial nr there, (or must I the barcode on box). Tried to input status serial nr, but wouldn't activate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Android Tablets 5
B Android Tablets 1
Southtxmunkey Android Tablets 3
V Android Tablets 4
W Android Tablets 1
Ayefee Android Tablets 1
Willmarie Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 4
A Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 2
E Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
Question Galaxy Tab A reset
Question Can't Log Into Samsung Tab S2 after hard reset - even though I know my Google account and password
Question I just bought a samsung tablet E from a pawn shop ,have the receipt and they factory reset it for me but got home it said it needs the previous email
Question Is there a way to reset to factory without carrier settings?
Solved! Why won't my Beneve Tablet hard factory reset.
Question I have the rca android tablet.. I reset due to forgotten pin.. I still cannot get in with my linked google account
Question This device was reset. To continue, sign in wit a Google Account that was previously synced on this device. I forget it nd i lost the simcard
How do I do a reset on it it does not have a volume up or down
I did a update on my Lenovo tablet and it didn't come back on so l did a factory reset and now can't get into my Gmail account
Factory reset of Galaxy Tab A
I reset the nabi and it asks for previous account info which i dont have.
When factory reset Eva tablet it jumps to enter password. Now what since I chant factory reset
Galaxy Tab A 7 (Nook version) reset itself?
Solved! I have a RCA Galileo Pro and I had done a factory reset on the tablet so that I can restart it and take the old Gmail account
Solved! trouble completing hard reset on samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet
How do I hard reset the nuvision tm106a510l?
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 Turns its self on and off and doesn't respond to reset and has no way to remove the battery
Solved! I have a hamswan tablet it can't hard reset but it has a reset button behind and it also doesn't work how can I hard reset it
Hard reset on a Galaxy Tab A6, unauthorized factory reset error
i tried hard reset on my rca voyager 111 tablet but after the initial logo it goes back to the screen that says voyager 111 a

ASK THE COMMUNITY