Pegasus195

Prominent
May 5, 2017
So I have this device, Chuwi obook 11, It's running all fine till I factory reset this device. When resetting, I might have not plug in the charger, and causing my laptop to turn off. When I turn it back on, the windows reset resumed on 64% and going up to 75% and just restart. It turns on automatically, and started back at 64%. Now I've been looking or answers, and most people reset their windows via DISC or USB. I want to do this, but I have no idea how to enter the BIOS to set priority for external drives to make it boot windows. I just really want this laptop to be working, and not another piece of junk...

Thanks

Solution
Before you go that route, try turning off your laptop and then turn off your WiFi (or if you can't turn it off, take the laptop to a location where there is no WiFi). Once there is no WiFi for the device to access, then try starting up the laptop.

The reason I suggest this is that with Windows 10 (assuming that is what you are running), when it tries to reinstall and update, or just update, the computer can get stuck in a loop. For some crazy reason if the update isn't working correctly, unlike in older versions of Windows, in 10 it can sometimes get stuck. Continually trying to install the update(s) and having the error occur. So to get around this you need to, as mentioned above, turn off the device, then restart it where there is no...
Before you go that route, try turning off your laptop and then turn off your WiFi (or if you can't turn it off, take the laptop to a location where there is no WiFi). Once there is no WiFi for the device to access, then try starting up the laptop.

The reason I suggest this is that with Windows 10 (assuming that is what you are running), when it tries to reinstall and update, or just update, the computer can get stuck in a loop. For some crazy reason if the update isn't working correctly, unlike in older versions of Windows, in 10 it can sometimes get stuck. Continually trying to install the update(s) and having the error occur. So to get around this you need to, as mentioned above, turn off the device, then restart it where there is no way to connect to the internet.

If the problem is that update/install issue, then it should load completely when there is no WiFi. Once on, then you can turn on your WiFi or take it back to an area that has WiFi.

Solution