Solved! Harman Kardon Aura Plus or Soundstick Wireless

farhansupaturk

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
Hi, I'm planning on getting a Harman Kardon Aura Plus as its on 50% off right now. And Soundstick Wireless is also on sale. Both of them is the same price. But may i know the review for it? And in the middle of the sub, there's a hole on it. I wonder how do I clean it if it gets dirty, or something dropped inside of it. So should I get this speaker?

Also, which should I get, Aura Plus or Soundstick Wireless?

Solution

Well am not salesman, but just another hobbyist. In fact disassembly will void the warranty. Am merely citing what is possible, is up to you the owner where to take this.

Ye but I just dk which to get for. Is the sound quality different between those 2?
U said yes and immediately dismiss it, as if that doesn't answer your question. It does, let me rephrase it in a more specific way that may work better for you: Aura designed to be on table and fills the room with music no matter what the listening position, vs the Wireless want you to sit right in front of it (the two...
If this things are like my old soundstick there are screws under each feet to disassemble the thing should u need to clean or whatever.

Isn't the Aura a desktop, self-contained all-in-one omni-directional, a-la Amazon Echo? while the Wireless with the 2 sticks is more for PC use, you are sitting right in front of it. So whatever u use it for.

farhansupaturk

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018

Oh but then the salesperson said that best not to open it because afraid we(customer) might break or the parts inside may fly around if I disassemble it.

Ye but I just dk which to get for. Is the sound quality different between those 2?

Well am not salesman, but just another hobbyist. In fact disassembly will void the warranty. Am merely citing what is possible, is up to you the owner where to take this.

U said yes and immediately dismiss it, as if that doesn't answer your question. It does, let me rephrase it in a more specific way that may work better for you: Aura designed to be on table and fills the room with music no matter what the listening position, vs the Wireless want you to sit right in front of it (the two sticks, they fire one way) to sound best. These two speakers are designed for different jobs. Am sorry I don't have a simple this better than the other answer.

Solution

farhansupaturk

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018

Yea I got it but I already have a computer speaker but not sure if I want to replace it yet. Sometimes one side stop working until I have to adjust the wire for it to work properly. If I get Aura Studio, I can just on and listen to the music around the house, or in my room. If I have the budget, I'd want both. But I don't have much. That's why I'm still considering on either one