Has my Google Account Been Hacked?

Zebedi1

Estimable
Jun 16, 2016
Hi, so I was recently looking at my Google security events when I noticed something strange. On Nov 24th, my Google password had been changed from a location in London. Now I have changed my password a few times in recent months out of paranoia but I live nowhere near London. It surely must have been me who changed the password because I have Access to my account and I changed the password a week ago to something else. I thought it was weird how Google thought I was based in London so I looked up the IP. Apparently this IP is blacklisted on several sites. What is happening! Do I have a virus or what? I am not based in London and it said the provider was Three. My phone uses Carphone Warehouse iD and I don't have any phones using Three. Can someone please explain what the heck is happening!!? Thanks

Zebedi1

Estimable
Jun 16, 2016
Thanks for your responses but do you have any idea why this is happening. I will turn on Google. Oils this be because I changed the password on a public computer (like a school computer). I'm not sure if that is so but anyway. I appreciate all responses

Thines_1

Estimable
Aug 15, 2016

Maybe the computer you changed the password on had VPN.

If you notice any any unsual activity, change your password from a trusted computer and enable two factor authentication or report to Google.

Zebedi1

Estimable
Jun 16, 2016
Nope, it can't have been on a school pc because the timestamp is after school. I don't think I have used a VPN, I have inmpast but not recently. Any other suggestions. I have secured my account, changed password enabled 2 step authentication