Hating PSN? Man Shoots PS3 With Desert Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
Wow, didnt know it was legal to have a "automatic" AK >_>

Anyways, he could've made a ton of money off of ebay with that ps3 fatty, I could tell it was a full emu ps2 version, I have one sitting next to my monitor right now.........................................

spectrewind

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
I heard this guy mention YLOD at 1:34. I have a launch 60 system. I have also had it do YLOD.
I used the oven method to reflow the BGA beneath the CELL and RSX chips on the board.

What I did: Pull the board. I placed 3 glass bowls on a non-flexing cookie sheet in a triangle formation. Then I balanced/suspended the board on top of that with the processors facing up and no pressure to riser components beneath.

The insane part:
Preheat the oven (in non-convection mode) to 425. Put the suspended board inside for 10 min. Yes, there was some smell. Yes, when pulling it out, a small amt of smoke escaped (it was dead, what did I have to lose?)

The great part: It works again. I got my data/saves off. On borrowed time, perhaps, but it's 5-years old.

Reflow done. Used arctic silver 5 on the heat spreaders. Games working fine on it.

G

I really love it except for the "faggy" voice and the poor aim i think this guy had problems before PSN went down.

idlerp

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Uh, quite amazing enough with Desert Eagles. I freaked when he brought out the AKS-74.[/citation]

The AKS isn't automatic. He was bump firing it. You simply keep your finger in place and let the recoil fire the weapon. Makes the rifle fire "automatically" but its impossible to aim.

geofry

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
[citation][nom]td854[/nom]It's too bad it's not illegal to be an idiot.[/citation]

Well that is Sony's entire customer base so yeah you are right....

Wikiality

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
This video was posted 2 months before the actual breach. Nothing to do with PSN. He did mention the YLOD. He could of just repaired it, himself...

Mario75

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2008
[citation][nom]geofry[/nom]Well that is Sony's entire customer base so yeah you are right....[/citation]
I guess you some xh$hit360 customer with some high IQ? Must be because you got hundreds of RROD..its makes you smarter !!! LOL
[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]Funny, the only "my wise and beautiful friend" I could see was the prick holding the golden gun.[/citation]
Exactly,good one mate

the hedgehog

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]Wow, didnt know it was legal to have a "automatic" AK.[/citation]
He was bump firing, it wasn't an automatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.