Have no computer - can I put card into a tablet

Solution
Well you could take the data that is on the card and put it on the device (phone) as long as there is room, then remove that card, insert the second SD card and then move the data over to it.

However, the phone, again, will have to have enough room to hold the data. Also it would have to be files (photos, music, etc.) and not apps. You can't move apps from one card to another and most devices (if they allow apps on the card at all) will set the card as encoded so that no other device can read them. And lastly, the new card must be of a size (storage size) that the phone will accept. I would check the manual or check the phones specs online to see what is the maximum size card it can accept.
Well you could take the data that is on the card and put it on the device (phone) as long as there is room, then remove that card, insert the second SD card and then move the data over to it.

However, the phone, again, will have to have enough room to hold the data. Also it would have to be files (photos, music, etc.) and not apps. You can't move apps from one card to another and most devices (if they allow apps on the card at all) will set the card as encoded so that no other device can read them. And lastly, the new card must be of a size (storage size) that the phone will accept. I would check the manual or check the phones specs online to see what is the maximum size card it can accept.

Solution