Have they got the photos I sent

evanskimmi03

Prominent
Oct 4, 2017
I had to send in photos of myself to identify myself on Facebook I was in and out of my account how do I know they receive those? I was locked out of my Facebook account because of unusual activity it said and I had to confirm my identity I sent in the picture and no response..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Social Networking 0
O Social Networking 2
W Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 3
K Social Networking 1
H Social Networking 2
L Social Networking 2
S Social Networking 4
P Social Networking 1
F Social Networking 1
L Social Networking 2
Z Social Networking 1
D Social Networking 1
U Social Networking 2
S Social Networking 3
T Social Networking 4
G Social Networking 5
J Social Networking 1
Similar threads
Facebook Paid Teens to Spy on All Their Chats, Photos, Emails and Location
moment We're reviewing the photo that you sent us on 25 January. We're always looking out for your security, so until then yo
Facebook password help please
I logged into my account and realized all my photo from 2005 had been erased. Why did this happen?
Solved! PLz help me sir my account was photo yourself issue problem I uploaded my real face pic but don’t open my account please sir
Facebook's Photo Bug: How to See If You Were Exposed
Endless blocked Facebook account pending photo verification
Solved! Same thing happened to me its been 3 days now still not a peep from Facebook.
How can I find my gallery photos
What to do tell me
Hourly photo identification limit crossed
Recover accidentally deleted photos on my Asus tablet
So i lost my phone and passwords to facebook and my email.. Im trying to confirm its my account with a photo ID but when i do
Please help me
You can't use Facebook at the moment We're reviewing the photo that you sent us. We're always looking out for your security,
Facebook account was blocked
Locked out of Facebook pending Photo Verification
We're reviewing the photo you sent us. We're always looking out for your security, so until then you won't be able to use Fa
You can't use Facebook at the moment We're reviewing the photo that you sent us. We're always looking out for your security,
I am continually being asked to send a photograph of myself to Facebook for verification. They say that they have noticed "unu

ASK THE COMMUNITY