News HBO Max and Discovery Plus merger: Everything you need to know

Apr 11, 2023
I'll personally be upset if we lose Discovery Plus, I watch a lot of different shows on there. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. I actually watch Discovery Plus more than HBO Max. Love them both, but prefer the plus over the max myself.

Apr 15, 2023
I have HBO/MAX and Discovery+ and rarely watch HBO. If my favorite Discovery+ shows aren’t on the new combined channel, I won’t get either one and will read a book. I watch so few shows that I refuse to pay for something I will rarely watch.

Reactions: BillyH3
May 23, 2023
Well it's starting already. Max is not carrying a lot of the shows I watch in Discovery+. Max doesn't even have Gardening By The Yard, yet it has all 19 Seasons in Discovery+. And if they do have the shows they are slim to none. Example: Trisha's Southern Kitchen; in Discovery+ it features all 17 seasons but on the "new" Max it lists only Season 13 & 14?! Not even the latest season of her show, WTH. Already this in not getting off to a good start. Who's piloting the ship guys?

Reactions: BillyH3
Dec 22, 2023
I'll personally be upset if we lose Discovery Plus, I watch a lot of different shows on there. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. I actually watch Discovery Plus more than HBO Max. Love them both, but prefer the plus over the max myself.
Same here Monica i love watching Moonshiners, How Its Made, Alton Browns cooking shows, and also Unwrapped if those go away then I will cancel my Discovery+ and will refuse to sign up with max and why cany we have 2 streaming shows? give the people a choice instead of locking them into just 1