Cyrax Nguyen

Estimable
Nov 22, 2014
Is there a difference in performance of the integrated graphic card between the i3 and i7 processor? Both have Intel HD 4600 GPU.

Solution
If you're running a game that has next to no CPU usage than you should expect that the performance should be almost exactly the same.

Ultimately, i3 with HD4600 or i7 with HD 4600 isn't good for gaming at all. Unless its an indie game... or solitaire..

Warukyure

Estimable
While there is no difference between the integrated graphics on these types of CPUs, you also need to consider if what you're doing is going to need a lot of CPU power as well. Because even if the GPUs are the same, not having a strong enough CPU can cause issues on its own.

Warukyure

Estimable
If you're running a game that has next to no CPU usage than you should expect that the performance should be almost exactly the same.

Ultimately, i3 with HD4600 or i7 with HD 4600 isn't good for gaming at all. Unless its an indie game... or solitaire..

Solution

pcmagic

Honorable
Apr 16, 2013
In short, no.

However, there are many things that go into that. As mentioned by another member, your will have bottlenecks by using onboard GPU with an i7 processor.

What exactly are you trying to find out? What are we working with here? With more information we can share more opinions about choices and what to do.

Cyrax Nguyen

Estimable
Nov 22, 2014
I was just wondering if HD4600 in both i3 and i7 is the same because I have an i3 and my brother has an i7 so I wonder if we can play the same game, a decent game that HD4600 can handle xD

Cyrax Nguyen

Estimable
Nov 22, 2014

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne (HIGH)
Battle Field 3 (LOW)
Payday 2 (LOW)
PES 14 (LOW)
Burnout Paradise (HIGH)
I've only tested these games so far :D