Solved! HDD working at 100%

Oct 9, 2018
I hope this can be enough about my issue cause it’s kinda weird and hard to explain if you ask me, i’ve had this laptop 2 months now and this problem was there all along, i started to notice it as soon as i leave my laptop to idle no app or anything running, it takes about 5 minutes until the hdd led turns on and the disk usage goes to 100% like that. As soon as i move the mouse or press any key on the keyboard, the disk usage comes back to anywhere from 0-10% and by the way i monitored what can be causing this and i discovered that it’s the “system” , I did all the things that i could find to fix it, disabled windows search, superfetch, bits, disktracker (or something like that) and also disabled some startup thing from settings. The laptop runs smooth and no lag problems so this problem occurs only when i left it to idle. The only solution i found is i have to leave windows media player running some songs so the thing doesnt happen.
I'm desperate for a permanent solution.

Solution
system is doin in background defragmentation and other stuffs to keep yoour OS in "optimal" condition, once u start using your PC again, it will stop
unless u having issues while using PC?

kerberos_20

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2011
system is doin in background defragmentation and other stuffs to keep yoour OS in "optimal" condition, once u start using your PC again, it will stop
unless u having issues while using PC?

Solution