Jun 20, 2018
When connecting Samsung Note 8 with the HDMI Adapter USB type C via ethernet HDMI cord to HDMI on TV there is no signal coming from that imput

Jun 20, 2018
I'm using the Samsung HDMI adapter hooking into my phone which is for my note 8 like the one you posted a link to & the adapter is hooked into the HDMI cable which is hooked into the side of my tv in the HDMI port. When hooked up and showing the port on the tv it also shows no signal.

OK, so no Ethernet there, your post made it sound like you were using an HDMI to Ethernet converter in the middle.

Did you look at the tablet manual to see if you need to do anything to enable video output? Could also be a faulty adapter.

Jun 20, 2018

Jun 20, 2018
The craziest thing is I used another tv we have to hook up the same adapter other than our Samsung plasma tv & it works perfectly for that tv. Why it doesn't work for the Samsung HD plasma tv we have is beyond me. We have hooked up other instruments including xbox & video recorder & didn't have any issues but maybe the input on the side requires more on this type of tv? I'm stomped!