Solved! HDMI splitter

Feb 13, 2021
I've recently acquired an HDMI splitter I'd like to run it through my laptop for my Roku my TV and my Bluetooth Blu-ray player how do I do it coming off of my router though?

Solution
Your router does not have anything to do with the HDMI connection. Not sure what you are trying to do here, your laptop would not connect through HDMI to either a ROKU or a Blueray player, the laptop HDMI ports are outputs not inputs, same thing for the other devices you have.
If you want to connect the laptop to your TV just connect it to a free HDMI port. If you don't have any free then you need an HDMI source switcher not a splitter.
Your router does not have anything to do with the HDMI connection. Not sure what you are trying to do here, your laptop would not connect through HDMI to either a ROKU or a Blueray player, the laptop HDMI ports are outputs not inputs, same thing for the other devices you have.
If you want to connect the laptop to your TV just connect it to a free HDMI port. If you don't have any free then you need an HDMI source switcher not a splitter.

Solution