blademan619

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
I just got a 32" for christmas and i was wondering if its possible to hook it up through HDMI ports from the tv to the HDMI port on my 7770 radeon msi graphics card?
TV in question is a Funai 32" LED HDMI flatscreen...it does have a vga port on it, but my graphics card only has a DVI, HDMI, and Display port on it

blademan619

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
good...I wanted someone else's opinion before i said my problem...I bought a HDMI to HDMI M/M cable and hooked it up to the TV and the computer, I let the computer Detect the screen then i chose the multiple display options in order to have my computer display on the tv...Extend desktop to this display, to be exact...I hit apply and it gives me this message: Unable to save display settings.
Am I doing something wrong? It should be a plug and play scenario but it dosn't seem to want to use the tv.

blademan619

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
hmmm...I have been fiddleing with it and searching for answers online...I d/c my monitor that was using the displayport so that only my dvi and hdmi ports were in use and that seems to have fixed it, but I still cant connect all of them at once

TRENDING THREADS