jutas

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
Hello, I was searching information for few weeks, but found nothing. So i'm asking people who know how to deal with it!

My problem is: When I listen to the music, and I change song, most of the time Sound dissapears, but head unit works every button is working, but no sound. Only a few times I can change music without issues. Every time I need to Power OFF - Power on my head unit and it plays next song[with sound]. And other problem, but seems to be the same. When I start a car after a while, I play music sound dissapears, no matter if I play on high volume or low volume it sometimes goes qiuet, and head unit restart fixes it, till I press NEXT song :/

So maybe you guys can help me, cuz it's boring to always RESTART my head unit... [Sorry for bad english ( ]

Audio setup is minor, just Amplifier 600W, two 6x9 [80Rms 400watt one 6x9] and Head unit without brand name xound x-20. PLease help me! :[

jutas

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
Everything you said is OK.
Maybe it's HU problem, because when sound dissapears, visualizer also goes flat, BUT If I disconnect AMP, HU visualizer work to music. [of course without sound]

jutas

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
SOLUTION: It's really awkward... I'm really really feeling stupid. :/ I was searching for problems in Wiring, Cables, Head unit, Fuses and so on... But the real problem was... >>>>>TA was on.<<<<
:/

Mar 3, 2018
[]SOLUTION: It's really awkward... I'm really really feeling stupid. :/ I was searching for problems in Wiring, Cables, Head unit, Fuses and so on... But the real problem was... >>>>>TA was on.<<<<
:/ [/quotemsg]
Ahh weird. Same time problem. I just unable to figure out the problem. I am checking everything again Wiring, Cables, Head unit and Fuses.