Headphone comfortability help

gabriel.woods10

Prominent
Nov 19, 2017
Hi, I've got a question about headphone comfortability. I've tested a few decent quality headphones and I dont know if im just doing something wrong or just stupid but are the tips of the bottom of my ears suppose to be feelable at the bottom of my ear cups? when I stroke the bottom of the ear cups i can feel the tips of my ears and If I adjust it, my ears then touch the top of the ear cup cushions while my ear tips are still against the ear cup cushions and not inside the circular ear cups. Are my ears suppose to fit inside the circular ear cups or is it normal for the bottom of my ears to be touching the pads? Can someone share how it feels when they wear over ear headphones?

Solution
Heyo gabriel.woods10

In general circle-shaped pads won't fit all the way around your, of course unless they're enormous.
You'd rather get some oval shaped once. And even better some shaped like a D.
Comfort comes up to the individual, but if you don't feel comfortable wearing them, there's 2 things you can do.

1)
Return your current headphones and get another one. Another model with better pads.

or 2)
Try pad swapping. Depending on what headphone you have, you can try swapping the pads. Some brainwavez HM5 pads goes on pretty much everything and will certainly enhance the comfort.

Cheers

keatingscool

Prominent
Dec 29, 2017
I bought a headset that would over my ears completely. It is all personal preference. IF you dont feel comfortable now then go buy a better headset for your comfort.

Hope this helps.

True Buie

Commendable
Aug 29, 2016
Heyo gabriel.woods10

In general circle-shaped pads won't fit all the way around your, of course unless they're enormous.
You'd rather get some oval shaped once. And even better some shaped like a D.
Comfort comes up to the individual, but if you don't feel comfortable wearing them, there's 2 things you can do.

1)
Return your current headphones and get another one. Another model with better pads.

or 2)
Try pad swapping. Depending on what headphone you have, you can try swapping the pads. Some brainwavez HM5 pads goes on pretty much everything and will certainly enhance the comfort.

Cheers

Solution