Headphones Concept Matches Visuals With Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Funny, I have a Technomotion headset that has pulsing lights, and you know what I realized there's no point in having lights on a headset as they are on your freakin head! how the hell are you going to see the light show?

jgalecio

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Sounds like a cool idea but my children have a knac of getting to my expensive toys and breaking them no matter how careful I am =(

Platypus

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
This looks like it will just fall into the lame "bling" category. I can't imagine how many headaches this will cause when all the kids start wearing them in public places. Rainbow strobe lights everywhere you go!

G

Looks stupid, and the person who buys it cant even see the visuals they are paying for. Talk about a waste of money.

schwiing

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
Tired of the same old television where the screen is in front of you? How about putting one on your head? Now THAT's 21st century tech!

G

Useless battery drainer. However, if it was equipped with a thought-processor that "marquees" what you're thinking... Then it might be useful for the government. lolz

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]jgalecio[/nom]Sounds like a cool idea but my children have a knac of getting to my expensive toys and breaking them no matter how careful I am =([/citation]
That is the sole reason for kids really, they eat a lot, break stuff and are generally entertaining, if not for that I see no reason for them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Streaming Video & TVs 6
T Streaming Video & TVs 0
nik0sl Streaming Video & TVs 3
jcdole Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 6