Headphones Trouble

Mufassir

Honorable
Mar 3, 2012
Hi everyone...
Back with another problem. For some reason my headphones does not seem to receive loud sounds properly. Whenever I am using the headphones, and when there is a loud sound then the connection in the headphone goes to the speakers although in the sound control mixer I find headphones are still checked. I have to unplug the headphone jack for a couple of seconds and then plug it in then the sound comes back to the headphones. But the problem persists whenever there is another loud sound.Sometimes unplugging does not even work and the sound continues playing in the speakers. I have to close the application, whatever I am playing that moment, and restart it. Any suggestion would be immensely helpful. I am using a built in sound card.

Thanks. :)

Mufassir

Honorable
Mar 3, 2012
Its like whenever I am listening to music or watching movies or even playing games, and when there is a loud sound, for example, some gunshots or car crashes or even base in music or heavy kicks the sound automatically transfers to the speakers. It still shows that the headphone is the selected device in sound mixer but the sound comes from the speakers.I have to unplug, when I do that for a second there is no sound then the speakers play again. When I plug in the headphone again the sound comes back. I tried with multiple headphones. No luck...Any suggestion would be helpful...
Thanks...

I have no idea what could be the issue in your case, the issue the way you describe it should be impossible. I've never seen anything, PC or not, kill output to the headphones based on how loud the music is.

The only thing may be a loose jack, have you tried both front and rear jacks?