Headset louder on one side

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessMean

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
I recently bought a pair of sentey gaming arches and they worked great for the first 3 days. But then all of the sudden the left headphone was a lot louder than the right. I tried reinstalling the driver, and looking through all the audio options on my pc to make sure they are balanced. But no luck. I also plugged them into another pc and had the same problem. The headset plugs in through a usb port and right before the problem started I was in the usb power options trying to get my usb ports to shut off when my computer was off. If anyone knows what might be going on please let me know.

Solution
Try going on the PC where the problem first arose. Go to control panel > sound > right click your headset that appears in the list > properties > go to the levels tab > click the balance button on the top row (where your headset name is displayed) > click balance > change them both to 50

If that doesn't work, try going to the Enhancements tab instead of the Levels tab (see above) and make sure you DISABLE ALL SOUND EFFECTS

Hope this helps

TomZee101

Commendable
Jul 14, 2016
Try going on the PC where the problem first arose. Go to control panel > sound > right click your headset that appears in the list > properties > go to the levels tab > click the balance button on the top row (where your headset name is displayed) > click balance > change them both to 50

If that doesn't work, try going to the Enhancements tab instead of the Levels tab (see above) and make sure you DISABLE ALL SOUND EFFECTS

Hope this helps

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.