Headsets Microphone not working despite of the fact that it is plugged in.

ammar99r

Estimable
Dec 9, 2014
My microphone of my headset seems to have stopped working I recently bought a headphone with a microphone attached. I got the Logitech h150 Headset with Mic. It has two plugs, one for audio and one for mic whereas my computer only has one for both. I used a splitter adapter. At first the microphone worked well. Then a few days later it stopped working. When i went to recording devices it said that is wasn't plugged in whereas it was. The heaphones work fine though. I changed the splitter and yet it didn't seem to work. However, I tried it on another laptop and it worked perfectly again hence it may just be a problem with my laptop. Can anyone tell me how to fix it. I need it to be fixed as soon as possible please.

Thanks, awaiting someones reply.on my laptop only. The headphones work fine though.

ammar99r

Estimable
Dec 9, 2014

I will try that and let you know as soon as possible. However are there any other solutions??

Warukyure

Estimable
Short of getting a new mic? Not really? Just check and see if the sound input/microphone settings are properly selected in the Sound options menu. Either that or enable Mic on your laptop and use that one, (though depending it would be more of a shouting at your laptop if the mic on that is pretty bad lol)

ammar99r

Estimable
Dec 9, 2014

all the settings are fine i even tried the usb adapter. it just doesnt seem to work on my laptop. it works everywhere else. any suggestions? all drivers are updated fyi.

TRENDING THREADS