Headsets:SteelSeries Siberia V3 or Asus Strix DSP or Razer Kraken 7.1?

Radu0987

Estimable
Oct 1, 2015
I'm looking at buying a new headset for my PC. I'm looking for both in-game performance and music.
The 3 headsets i'm looking at are SteelSeries Siberia V3,Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma and Asus Strix DSP.
I like the design of Strix and I also can use it both with my pc with surround sound and with my phone(3.5mm jack) but they are and the most expensive and also come with that DSP station.Kraken has also a nice design and it also have 7.1 like Siberia.I've seen a video that shows that Siberia v3 has better sound than Kraken.The question is which provide better sound and performance and which to choose?

Suxces

Estimable
Jul 25, 2015
If you want quality, get Sennheiser or Audio Technica.

The rest does not specialize in audio-technology and are more like ad-pushed massproducts with lower quality.

Radu0987

Estimable
Oct 1, 2015

But which you would choose from the headsets i said i didn't quite like Sennheiser desing with that oval caps and Audio Technica seems to be more for DJ and don't have an audio card and 7.1 surround.
My motherboard doesn't have very good audio and i'm looking for a headset with a station that provides better sound or that connects via usb

Suxces

Estimable
Jul 25, 2015
It doesn't really matter, they are all mid-tier quality, just pick what fits your needs best. Although Razer are generally speaking lower quality than SS, especially the V3 is not as good as the V2 anymore and has some quality problems.

Go for the SS or Asus which you like the most.