Healthy "1T SSHD 8G SSD" yet Windows & IRST detect hard disk problem !!!! (Urgent, PLS HELP)

iAchilles

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016
Hello guys,

i got a wired situation going on,
i have a LENOVO Y50-70 Touch (2015) with a "WDC WD10S21X-24R1BT0-SSHD-8GB" hard drive.
every time i boot up i get "windows detected hard disk problem" and also after I installed intel rapid storage software, i get warning of "your system is reporting one or more events, data may be at risk"

on the contrary, i ran few tests with softwares like "HD disk sential pro" or "HD tune pro" and this softwares report NO PROBLEM whatsoever !!!!!
even i went further and had the hard disk scanned by "HDD regenerator", still NO PROBLEM or any bad sectors whatsoever.
also i did ZERO FILLING and still i get the warning every time i boot up in windows 10 (same happens in 8)

few screenshots for better understanding of the problem

WHAT SHOULD I DO ????

IS MY SSHD REALLY FAULTY OR IS THE WINDOWS WHICH REPORTS FALSE ALARM ????

this is really urgent ....
pls help !!!!
i would be really appreciated.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

iAchilles

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016

thx for the reply sir
my SATA controller in BIOS has got only 2 option : 1. AHCI 2. Compatible
which i believe compatible option is related to IDE.
i changed it to compatible and then my system couldnt boot and i got blue screen which said INACCESSIBLE BOOT or sth

what should i do ?

R_1

Estimable
Herald
switch it back.
have you run scans for virii and malware?
the only other option I read about is using the group policy editor and turning off the drive diagnostics. this is a well known issue that is confounding many people besides yourself.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/298526-32-windows-detected-hard-disk-problem
nil nilis answer has the step by step to turn off the notification. (doing this will disable any further notices)
only do this is your are sure the drive is sound. you have been warned. if the drive actually starts to die you will not know about it. doing this will require you to take a more active role in the maintenance of your drive, manually checking etc.

iAchilles

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016

no sir, im positively sure that there is not virus or malware.
i know the problem is very popular but in most of the cases people have a faulty HDD with bad sector or sth which lead to windows hard drive warning, but in my case, everything seems to be fine with the hard drive (according to report by HDD diagnosing softwares) yet windows alarm me.

somehow i speculate that there is sth wrong with SSHD due to having 8 gig of SSD internally. i think there is sth going on between this 8 gig of ssd and 1T of hdd, sth that the windows can not handle well or properly.

any suggestion sir ??

R_1

Estimable
Herald
the only thing I can think of is disabling the drive diagnostics as suggested by nil nilis. I think it may just be a glitch in the firmware/software. the drives tests good.

only other option I can think of is a reinstall of windows, but I'm not sure that will fix it if it is a software/firmware reporting glitch.