Hearing sounds from within my computer through speakers

dustin96

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
Hello,
So i have been having a problem which I have never seen or heard of before. My Asus laptop was just repaired and shipped back to me (DC jack was broken) and I got this error.

My speakers are outputting what ever noises are inside the computer. I can hear the fan mostly. If I flick the side of the case I can hear that through the speakers as well.

Now I know some of you will say "Well you must have your microphone on listen". I can tell you that is not the case. I've disabled the mic and the speakers but they still seem to output.

Heres another weird thing... The volume which the speakers output the noise is related to the volume on the computer. If volume is at 100% then it's loud, if it's at 0%/Mute I don't hear the noise at all. Some how the volume still effects the sound even though disabeling does nothing...

I have no idea if I am going to get any suggestions on this or not.. I don't know if any of you have even seen/heard of this before.

dustin96

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012

Do you think it is safe to continue using the computer for now?

Also does anyone know if I can get Asus to pay for shipping both ways (last time I paid to ship it there) ?I don't have any more money....