HELETT PACKARD PENDING LAW SUITS BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE

MiriamEtienne

Honorable
Mar 15, 2012
HELP !!!

My computer was BADLY COMPROMISED BY HACKERS and I ordered a HP PAVILLION GT7 they took my credit card inormation but did not follow poper prodecure and I never got a confirmation email stating what I was getting in detail I complained that nobody had any information about the deatils of what I bought so I went one further I called Customer Support in Spanish and I got a male vloice in MEXICO I asked the guy in Spanish what state I was reaching and he said :

JUANAJUATO MEXICO for TECH SUPPORT....I told the guy my names and explained that I needed mor einformation of what I have purchased with my credit card.

This guy said " SORRY LADY BUT I AM NOT AUTHORIZED TO LOOK ANY DATA ON LINE, I JUST ROUTE THE CALLS.

So I got some fool who had no clue about what I had purchased and on an on it went until I called AMERICAN EXPRESS to CANCEL THE ORDER amounting to :

$ 841.41

I called HP right away to tell them I had put a stop payment to my purchase NOT TO BUILD MY LAPTOP OR SEND IT.

They did send it a and I refused to sign for it, now I was only credited for $ 577.79 but not the whole amount until I send them the product back.

Can you contact me about it ?

VERY DECEPTIVE COMPANY, NOBODY HAS A CLUE THAT THEY GET EVERYTHING MIXED UP BUT DO TAKE MY MONEY & GAVE PARTIAL MONEY BACK TO AMEX BLUE >

My emnail is :

momazboy

Honorable
Feb 14, 2012
what are u asking? just send it back and then get the rest of your refund.your credit card can verify the amount so if they have a different # u can prove it and have it handeled.it might be a pain but thats how these things work sometimes.its just bs

D

Deleted member 217926

We are not HP nor do we have anything to do with HP. Whatever business you have is between them, you and the credit card company.

My suggestion is to call HP again until you reach someone who can help you.

Not posting your email in an open international forum is one of those ways to not get hacked. Also make sure you keep Windows up to date and run an up to date antivirus program.