hello i am having a promblem that my phone does not show internal storage in filemanager i tried to mount but its not mounting

Saeed_3

Commendable
Apr 20, 2016
My phone storage is not mounting I rooted my phone before its KitKat 4.4.2 cwm is not installing recovery need help

Solution
First... It sounds like the rooting altered your phone a little more than you wanted. The first thing I would suggest you try is a "hard reboot". This may be all it needs. All you would do is turn it off and pull the battery. Leave it out for about a minute (maybe two). Put it back in and restart the phone.

Second ... Have you used something like Root Explorer or ES File Explorer or are you using the built in file manager? If you are only using the file manager it came with, I would suggest you try those apps.

Third... If that doesn't work, then I would ask... Do you actually have any files on the Internal Memory you need? ...I ask because if not, then a hard reboot would be what I would try next. However this will remove any apps and...
First... It sounds like the rooting altered your phone a little more than you wanted. The first thing I would suggest you try is a "hard reboot". This may be all it needs. All you would do is turn it off and pull the battery. Leave it out for about a minute (maybe two). Put it back in and restart the phone.

Second ... Have you used something like Root Explorer or ES File Explorer or are you using the built in file manager? If you are only using the file manager it came with, I would suggest you try those apps.

Third... If that doesn't work, then I would ask... Do you actually have any files on the Internal Memory you need? ...I ask because if not, then a hard reboot would be what I would try next. However this will remove any apps and info on the phone.

Solution

Saeed_3

Commendable
Apr 20, 2016
Thanks bro I'll try all what you said but i don't need any files on my internal storage and when I go to to recovery without sdcard I just simply press on apply update from SD card it show my internal storage but really when I open my mobile it doesn't show in filemanager I am sure that you may help me

Hmm it makes me think the SD card is formatted to work with your old OS, before you rooted the phone. If this is the case, that is why it won't read it. In such a case, the card won't register on the phone, and probably not on any other device. However the phone should let you reformat it. Then the phone should register the card.