hello I download dota 2 in my hp laptop and it works but its only a matter of time and the battery is empty.what you recomend

ninety ninety

Commendable
May 25, 2016
I download dota 2 in my hp laptop i5 windows 7 4gb and its works but for several minutes my laptop is battery empty what would you recommend to me to do?

Solution
Replace the battery.

Batteries generally wear out after a while and they need to be replaced if you rely on it. For example, When my Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 was new back in 2011, the battery would last almost 4 hours on average use when not using wireless. When playing games like Crysis 2, the battery would last maybe 60 - 70 minutes.

Now the battery will only last for less than 2 hours based on average use. I did not even bother to check how long it would last when playing games. I don't need to carry the laptop around with me anymore so it is simply plugged into the A/C outlet at home.
Replace the battery.

Batteries generally wear out after a while and they need to be replaced if you rely on it. For example, When my Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 was new back in 2011, the battery would last almost 4 hours on average use when not using wireless. When playing games like Crysis 2, the battery would last maybe 60 - 70 minutes.

Now the battery will only last for less than 2 hours based on average use. I did not even bother to check how long it would last when playing games. I don't need to carry the laptop around with me anymore so it is simply plugged into the A/C outlet at home.

Solution