hello, i having problems with my laptop

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Codrin_1

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
Sorry, i don`t know if i post in the right place, i am in need of help from youg guys.
So, my toshiba laptop i5 processor, 2gb ram ddr3, hdd 250gb, it won`t let me to install windows on it till i disable multi core processing from Bios.
So for so good, i have disable it, everything seems fine. After i use the laptop and i shut it down, for example second day it won`t boot. It comes BSOD, and it won`t turn on till i go Bios and press F9 for loading defaults settings but i must to disable multi core processing otherwise it won`t boot.
And i must load default settings and ofcourse to disable multi core processing everytime i want to turn on the laptop. Ram memory its fine, hard drive too, i have test them into another laptop and everything runs fine. Right now i am typing from this laptop that makes troubles. I play games on it, i stress it alot but nothing wrong happens till i shut it down and then when i want to turn on as i already told you i get BSOD... When i get BSOD it is saying the BIOS is not fully ACPI compliant or something like that. If i enable multi core processig, then i will get different BSOD error. Thank you and i wait for your response