Hellpp im desperate, laptop doesnt start up says it had error loading windows :(

Tiger98

Honorable
Aug 29, 2013
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1951418/windows7-doesnt-start-fast-blue-screen-slow-boot.html#12294420 I already asked this but no one answers I have important indo in it I cant lose it and need my laptop working!! explanation here:

if you cant see it click in my username and look for it but I really need help it seems like error is still appearing idk what to do

Solution
The 100MB partition is a normal boot partition. It is hidden from, use, don't mess with it. The 16GB partition is likely the System Restore partition with your repair files. the Rest is for your OS and your stuff. I have to say you have to get Sony to help you simply because they do things a little differently. I see what they are doing and I think it is actually a pretty good idea, but a lot of laptops and branded computers have there own slightly custom version of Windows and especially how they go about allowing repairs to function. Have you tried System Restore?
https://la.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37554

This page has several other repair options...

avjguy2362

Honorable
Jun 21, 2012
You need your original WIndows Disk and you may have a recovery disk. Either way, if you put the WIndows disk in you will be given the option to install or repair WIndows. The Repair option does not destroy your current files or programs it just replaces the needed system files to make Windows work normally. IF your able to use Windows ( you claimed you got it working ), you should try using system restore to go back to an older date. IF you do not have System Restore on. After you get this going you really need to learn how to make a recovery disk and use windows back up once every week ( preferably on an external HD ) , so you won't have to go through this again!

Tiger98

Honorable
Aug 29, 2013
I dont get it, when the laptop was bought it didnt bring any CDs only the laptop with guarantee and manual btw ok made a system check and it seems that there is a problem with the partition 2 in the HDD and It seems there are 3 partitions, one is partition 2 which says "100M" there is partition 3 which says "593999M" ehich I guess ifs where all my data is and there is partition 1 says "16379M", vaio care detects there is an error in partition 2 (the first I mentioned) doesn't specify anything else so I guess that one is 100mb and has some kind of error which happened for no reason :/

avjguy2362

Honorable
Jun 21, 2012
The 100MB partition is a normal boot partition. It is hidden from, use, don't mess with it. The 16GB partition is likely the System Restore partition with your repair files. the Rest is for your OS and your stuff. I have to say you have to get Sony to help you simply because they do things a little differently. I see what they are doing and I think it is actually a pretty good idea, but a lot of laptops and branded computers have there own slightly custom version of Windows and especially how they go about allowing repairs to function. Have you tried System Restore?
https://la.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37554

This page has several other repair options
http://esupport.sony.com/LA/p/model-home.pl?mdl=VPCSB35FL&template_id=1&region_id=2&tab=howto#/howtoTab

Solution

Tiger98

Honorable
Aug 29, 2013

this is what i ended up doing:

- restoring all my data to a friend's external HDD
- re-installing windows (not really any cause of why it happened, maybe a recent modified file which didnt finish doing what it was doing iex. modifying ID tags in the file and got the system corrupted/windows failure cause)
- doing a backup with vaio system care

at the end this is what i did, maybe there were other things i could of done but this worked for me (in the long term)

good news is ill get rid of alot of hidden crap in my files, bad news is... ill be having a heck of a time installing some programs originally made for xp but, it will just take time :) (stupid patience)

i was on a trip when this popped up so it just wasnt any good... ^ that explains the desperate title heheh...
anyways thanks for your help, sometimes i screw myself up more than i am.