Solved! Help against wiretapping someone sniff/hacked me!

Nov 4, 2018
To make a long story short, I went to a social society agency and told them Ive had problems with computers, being online a lot of time and that there are pedophiles, terrorists and other bad things online.

Now whats happened is that this agency has wiretapped my internet and can see exactly everything I do, what i browse and also what I write/type. I don't know exactly in what extend what they can do with my computer if they can actually even use it manually to look through my harddrive folders etc more, but I know for sure that they can see what I do.

How do I know this? When I met them face to face as a person they've commented by speaking on my bank account statement, that I've downloaded music by a very specific artist they couldnt have known without that info and more and more.

Needless to say I'd rather like to shut this off because I dont want them reading my emails and other things that I do that is personal, for example if i come up with ideas or business secrets.

1) How do I shut it off? 2) how did they do this? 3) can I find out by some ip or something WHO the person was who did it?

Ive read a bit online about wiretapping and I dont know exactly my situation, but its likely that they have wiretapped the network and or installed a trojan that sends out traffic as a sniffer. Ive run Panda, Kaspersky security and malwarebytes but they just found some adware and probably didnt solve the problem.

Solution
1. From a known uncompromised system, change all of your online usernames and passwords. All of them.

2. Get new credit and debit cards

3. Full wipe and reinstall of all of your devices. Phone, PC, laptop, whatever.

If this is actually happening, of course.

USAFRet

Illustrious
1. From a known uncompromised system, change all of your online usernames and passwords. All of them.

2. Get new credit and debit cards

3. Full wipe and reinstall of all of your devices. Phone, PC, laptop, whatever.

If this is actually happening, of course.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS