Help, ASAP!! downloaded a virus by mistake and keeps coming again

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016
Hey guys,
yesterday I wanted to download a missing game file but ended up downloading a Russian virus named "svchost" and "csrss " but i deleted them but today there are bunch of temp files which keep downloading and installing themselves secretly and I keep deleting them but they keep coming back and when i made a scan with my windows defender it said my pc is running smoothly but it aint. so i Searched for an anti-virus and found microsoft security essentials, my question is; will it delete them permanently everytime they download themselves behind my back? Help ASAP, they are killing my ram and cpu, I cant even play with that fps drop.. (showing u their names in pic below)
http://www.mediafire.com/view/mle3r2zjs2342ej/sadaaaaa.png
I also did a windows cleanup utility and it didnt remove them, any suggestions?

Solution
Download and run malewarebytes. After that download and run Hitmanpro, Hitmanpro will only be free for one month but it will find what you need to find right now and wipe it. If those 2 programs don't find a virus I would say your in the clear.

vrumor

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
Those are normal files. If you have PC issues it surely isnt because of those 2 processes. Sorry I dont click links in posts, but if it is your task manager, there should be multiple svchost processes there. What "game file" were you downloading?

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016
1: mediafire is mostly secured site it blocks any link which has hack on it
2: its not taskmanager
3: am not talking about svchost
4: these are temp files and it's just a cropped screenshot with their names on it
5: i wanted ti make the pic showed in the post without mediafire but don't know it's BB code
6: i already deleted svchost
7: these are other things

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016
am just gonna paste their names here BEC. u guys are so scared, idk why
1: evb80E.tmp
2: evb81D.tmp
3: evb75BE.tmp
4: evbCE1C.tmp
5: evbF5.tmp
there are more and they keep changing themselves.. THESE FILES WERENT IN MY PC BEFORE I DOWNLOADED THE VIRUS BY MISTAKE AND THEY ARE RUSSIAN SO DONT TELL IT'S FROM THE SYSTEM ITSELF, MY WINDOWS IS IN ENGLISH NOT IN RUSSIAN

Deadskin

Commendable
Aug 11, 2016
Download and run malewarebytes. After that download and run Hitmanpro, Hitmanpro will only be free for one month but it will find what you need to find right now and wipe it. If those 2 programs don't find a virus I would say your in the clear.

Solution

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016

need for speed rivals but i cant remember the missed file name; it was XIND1.dll sth like that, cant remember exactly so i searched for it online rather than reinstalling the whole game again but ended up downloading that kinky russain virus

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016

plz tell me these 2 programs won't delete my games just like other free trials anti-viruses. my download speed is 300kb/sec
I dont have enough time to re-download those huge sized games.

Yoshix

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017

Don't download Malwarebytes, I remember using that crap. It never never really detected all the threats. Eventually, you can just bundle it with a different AV.

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016

I just want to know before running them that they wont delete my games, bec. they are huged-sized games and my download speed is just 300kb/sec. are u sure they wont delete my games? bec. some free-trial anti-viruses like baidu and AVAST deleted my games before

Yoshix

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017

Yes, I am sure. :) I used 360 a lot and never ran to any problems with it.

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016

Believe it or not BAIDU once deleted a game and it neither cracked nor virus, there are some crappy free anti-virus which just delete anything just to prove they are good but they ain't. not every anti-virus available online is qualified, u might wanna keep that in mind.

Deadskin

Commendable
Aug 11, 2016

They should only detect virus's. They will show you what they found if they do find anything before they ask you if you want to delete anything.

TRENDING THREADS