Help, ASAP!! downloaded a virus by mistake and keeps coming again

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016
Hey guys,
yesterday I wanted to download a missing game file but ended up downloading a Russian virus named "svchost" and "csrss " but i deleted them but today there are bunch of temp files which keep downloading and installing themselves secretly and I keep deleting them but they keep coming back and when i made a scan with my windows defender it said my pc is running smoothly but it aint. so i Searched for an anti-virus and found microsoft security essentials, my question is; will it delete them permanently everytime they download themselves behind my back? Help ASAP, they are killing my ram and cpu, I cant even play with that fps drop.. (showing u their names in pic below)
http://www.mediafire.com/view/mle3r2zjs2342ej/sadaaaaa.png
I also did a windows cleanup utility and it didnt remove them, any suggestions?

Solution
Download and run malewarebytes. After that download and run Hitmanpro, Hitmanpro will only be free for one month but it will find what you need to find right now and wipe it. If those 2 programs don't find a virus I would say your in the clear.

Mousemonkey

Distinguished

If you "made a new Windows" then you would also have had to "make a new Origin" which would have downloaded all the relevant files and you wouldn't have this problem. I suspect that this is a pirated copy and the malware contained within it caused you to reformat and now the malware in this is conflicting with the malware in your other pirated games, how am I doing so far?

gigabyte2020

Estimable
Apr 14, 2016

i Told u i made that origin installer after failing.. i thought if i lost a game file i can search for it online instead for making new origin. u finally got me?