Help building first pc.

Solution
The build looks good. I would suggest upgrading the Power supply though. Either go with an EVGA Supernova B2 or try a Seasonic s12G or Rosewill Capstone. Those are much more reliable units.

I don't see any reason why you would need to flash the bios. If at some point you do need to update it, those things are very easy these days. typically you go to MSI's website and download the new bios to a USB jump drive then when you are booting your computer you go to the setup menu, there should be options for flashing the bios, follow the prompts and it should let you locate the new bios on your jump drive. I know that is a little vuage but every motherboard handles Bios updating a little differently. Those are the basic steps though and...

DHFF

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012
The build looks good. I would suggest upgrading the Power supply though. Either go with an EVGA Supernova B2 or try a Seasonic s12G or Rosewill Capstone. Those are much more reliable units.

I don't see any reason why you would need to flash the bios. If at some point you do need to update it, those things are very easy these days. typically you go to MSI's website and download the new bios to a USB jump drive then when you are booting your computer you go to the setup menu, there should be options for flashing the bios, follow the prompts and it should let you locate the new bios on your jump drive. I know that is a little vuage but every motherboard handles Bios updating a little differently. Those are the basic steps though and there should be instructions available on MSI's website for your particular board.

Solution