Help , Can start all it shows on screen is Asus In Search Of Incredible but it das not start anything.Thank You all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katarina_2

Commendable
Mar 28, 2016
My Asus Laptop cant start, all it comes up in Window is Asus In Search Of Incredible i can not do anything. Help Please.Thank You

Hi,

If I understand the issue correctly your laptop get stuck on that Asus In Search Of Incredible screen right? Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- Next to try is to reseat the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If it will still not get pass that screen, load the laptop in BIOS then press F9 to reset it to its default. Reboot your laptop again after resetting BIOS to default.
- If it gets stuck on the same screen, remove the HDD off the laptop then boot it up and see if it will get pass the ASUS screen and load into a black screen with an error which means it's the HDD that is the problem.
- If it doesn't get pass the ASUS screen with the HDD taken off do contact ASUS support if it's still under the factory warranty for a repair.

Hi,

If I understand the issue correctly your laptop get stuck on that Asus In Search Of Incredible screen right? Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- Next to try is to reseat the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If it will still not get pass that screen, load the laptop in BIOS then press F9 to reset it to its default. Reboot your laptop again after resetting BIOS to default.
- If it gets stuck on the same screen, remove the HDD off the laptop then boot it up and see if it will get pass the ASUS screen and load into a black screen with an error which means it's the HDD that is the problem.
- If it doesn't get pass the ASUS screen with the HDD taken off do contact ASUS support if it's still under the factory warranty for a repair.

Katarina_2

Commendable
Mar 28, 2016

Katarina_2

Commendable
Mar 28, 2016
Thank You. I have to take it back. It is Only 3 Mont Old. Nothing Helped. I Do appreciate your effort to Help.Kind Regards from Katarina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
suhaib.ajaz03 Laptop Tech Support 0
C Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 10
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1