Help choosing best speakers

Satoshi McKeown

Estimable
Aug 15, 2014
Hi I am looking for new speakers for my computer. I am not sure if I should go the way to get bookshelf speakers and an amp. Or but a home theatre in a box. Or just buy a good all in one computer speaker

Solution
I would avoid a Home Theatre in a box. Best quality would be some decent bookshelf type speakers and an amp (or powered speakers). Plus this route, if you decide to upgrade to extra home stereo type speakers, it will integrate better, than computer speakers.

It also depends on what your budget is for this setup.

Be seeing you, the Prisoner...

watafak

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013
check logitech z906. u will find many opinions on google. some will say lower quality than z5500(previous speaker gen) and crap bass and rest. all i know is, i have them, my windows shake, the windows of the guy who lives above me shakes aswell, bass is perfect, loud is perfect. BUT a bookshelf speakers and an amp would be definatly louder.

Satoshi McKeown

Estimable
Aug 15, 2014

I don't necessarily want loud speakers. Just want that will sound really clear and good with decent base

Satoshi McKeown

Estimable
Aug 15, 2014

I have been looking at the z623

I would avoid a Home Theatre in a box. Best quality would be some decent bookshelf type speakers and an amp (or powered speakers). Plus this route, if you decide to upgrade to extra home stereo type speakers, it will integrate better, than computer speakers.

It also depends on what your budget is for this setup.

Be seeing you, the Prisoner...

Solution