Verpous18

Estimable
Nov 14, 2015
I'm looking for peripherals to suit the PC I'm going to build. So far these are what I found to be the best options for my budget:
SteelSeries Siberia v2 headset
CM Storm QuickFire Rapid keyboard with brown switches
Logitech G300s mouse
Asus VG248QE monitor

I ruled out anything Razer because a lot of reviews I heard about Razer say their products are crap and only popular because of the brand name. I'm not sure if I should get the SteelSeries Kana v2 over the G300s. Thoughts? Anything you can recommend a better option for?

G

So if you do not like any Razer products.. I will not mention any, but I do have some good peripherals on my mind you may like from other companies. For a headset if your price range for example is $0-$50, I recommend the Logitech G230 because they are very comfortable and almost compatible with anything. For a mouse you should try a Corsair m45 or a m65. I personally use the Razer Naga 2014 and there are not issues. I love having the extra programmable buttons the side of the mouse for increased productivity. Keyboard wise, I would 100% go with a keyboard from CM Storm or Corsair or possibly logitech. Hope I helped!