help choosing laptop for gaming

JPedro

Estimable
Apr 19, 2014
I need some help choosing a laptop to play games like battlefield 4; COD Ghosts; Assassin's Creeds IV, with the best graphics:
1 - Toshiba Satellite P50-144-A
-Intel ® Core ™ i7 Quad-Core 4700MQ
-8 GB RAM
-Nvidia Geforce GT 745m (4gb dedicated)
2- HP ENVY 15-J102SP
-Intel ® Core ™ i7 Quad-Core 4700MQ
-8GB RAM
-Nvidia Geforce GT 740m (2gb dedicated)
please help me choose the best laptop
If you need more information just let me know
thanks

Gbz Goldenboyz

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014
In my openion go for a desktop for better gaming experience laptops will heat fastly and will cost more u can assemble a good gaming pc and get a overclocker performance :D iam saying this because iam useing hp dv6 series and now iam facing heating issues and ur laptop battery will drain fastly if u play highend games and u cant get maximum performance for ur games and it is easy to manage a desktop i mean to reapir it better go for a desktop

Gbz Goldenboyz

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014
I havnt used cyberpower but thier laptops specs are awesome Thats why i recommend it and in my view laptops are not good for gaming due to its heating we can play 1 year without heating after that we need to servoce laptop again and check the laptops cooling system and batteryproblems will also came after 2 year if we play newest games @ Construkt Brother it only my opnion and its not a fallacy Sad to hear that Newly hearing about xoticpcs they are awesome :D

trekzone

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014

Well, I don't know why you hate much those brands, But in my experience I've had a couple of those brands (HP, Compaq and Toshiba) which I bought nearly 10 years ago and are still in perfect working condition until now..and I've been using it in several rugged activities. It's just a matter of how well you kept it maintained and your usage style. IMO

JPedro

Estimable
Apr 19, 2014

you said " It's just a matter of how well you kept it maintained and your usage style"
should i start playing games like bf4 and cod below high settings? you know, giving him a time

trekzone

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
Well, Probably you can play those games since both of those choices meets the recommended system requirements and fairly above the minimum system requirements of BF4 and COD.

JPedro

Estimable
Apr 19, 2014

thanks

JPedro

Estimable
Apr 19, 2014

thanks for your opinion, let's hope I do not have those problems

TRENDING THREADS