Help, does a version of the Dell inspiron 7559 laptop without gtx 960m even exist?

hiimnoam

Estimable
Jun 14, 2014
Guys I messed up real bad... I saved up money for a year to buy this laptop and finally yesterday ordered it on ebay, and going afterwards through the details I noticed it didn't say that it had the gtx 960m video card but rather intel HD graphics built in. The price is the same as the other versions of the laptop with the gtx on eBay, but I just happened to be a complete moron and order this particular version http://www.ebay.com/itm/272181768757?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT).

My question is does it even exist? Dell 7559 without the gtx 960m? I couldn't find it online even at Dell's website. Did they just rip the damn graphics card off? Also It's the same price as the ones with the gtx video card, so how can that even be possible?

I don't even know what to do...

Solution
Hmmm. Yeah, I see according to the website, it doesn't show a model without the graphics card. Wonder if the ebay seller would know. The other interesting thing is that the one you bought refurbished is only about 20 bucks more brand new.
How long ago did you order it? Maybe ebay will still let you cancel the order.

hiimnoam

Estimable
Jun 14, 2014

Yeah I asked to cancel it but they refused. It is my fault at the end of the day. I just didn't even fathom such a version existed. What's the point, the 960m is its main selling point. Also the price is the same... Anyway the seller told it 'might' come with the gtx 'as they inspected a few of them' (whatever that means), so we'll see. Moral of the story - I'm a goddamn idiot. Maybe it'll make others check thrice everything beforehand.

Maybe you'll still be okay, and it will come with the 960m. I've never seen one without it either. Best of luck and please keep us posted!! :D

EDIT: Found one without the GTX 960m on Newegg. But it has a better processor, and a UHD display.
So I guess they DO make them without a discrete GPU.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA8H53WY4984&cm_re=Dell_inspiron_7559-_-9SIA8H53WY4984-_-Product

Solution