Help finding a suitable device

Temorin

Commendable
Feb 11, 2016
Hello. I'm not up to date with all the laptops and devices in recent years, so i'm looking for help from people that do. I'm looking for a device, preferably a tablet or a smaller laptop that would:

1. Not take up much space
2. Be silent
3. Not heat up very much
4. Have at least 10 inch screen
5. Have at least 2gb ram.

I've been using a Lenovo Yoga tablet, and it's barely alive at this point, so i need a new device. I use it mainly for youtube, watching movies, etc. A leisure device that i use in my bed at evenings. I love that the Yoga tablet has a in-built stand, it's very comfortable to use and doesn't take up much space when put on my nightstand, so i'm looking for something that would also have a similar feature, and would be comfortable to use. Don't need a very powerful device, as i don't plan on gaming or doing important work on it. Budget is up to $250. Region: Europe, if that matters.

Any advices and suggestions are welcome. Thank you

2sidedpolygon

Proper
Jul 1, 2018

Oh, my. That's really tight. If you're going to be buying new, then the option that would make the most sense would be a Chromebook. They don't have the specs you're looking for, but Chrome OS is so light on the system that it's okay. I have a Chromebook and it works great.

Temorin

Commendable
Feb 11, 2016

Well there are a lot of not new options, i'm just wondering if there is something more specific i should look for. I could get a Lenovo Yoga tab 2 for like $140, but i'm not sure that's the best option.

I've looked over a few chromebooks and that doesn't seem something i would be interested in. Even a tiny laptop would be fine, as long as it would be silent and wouldn't heat up.

2sidedpolygon

Proper
Jul 1, 2018

Oh, wow, that Lenovo Tab looks like a fantastic deal. I'd get that.