Help I dropped my phone in water now it boots and the startup sounds ring but the screen is totally white what to do ! Help!!!

SheikhAlwaz

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
I dropped my smartphone in water afterwards I removed battery and dried it with a towel when I tried to boot it the startup sounds hear but the screen is totally white when I call on it with other phone the bell also rang but the screen is white also restarted several times but same result please help me !!!!!

Solution
Even though you dried it off on the outside, it probably still has moisture in the inside that needs to get out.

Your best option is to take out the battery, again, and keep the cover off. If there is a SIM or SD card remove that as well, and anything else that is easily removable, then place all of it in a nice dry spot where it can sit undisturbed for around 48 hours. Then, after the 48 hours is up, put it all back together and see if it is functioning better. Make sure that the phone is also laying in a way to allow for any moisture to leave.

I know it is hard to leave it be for all that time, but it really would be best not to try and use it in the mean time, and just let it be.
Even though you dried it off on the outside, it probably still has moisture in the inside that needs to get out.

Your best option is to take out the battery, again, and keep the cover off. If there is a SIM or SD card remove that as well, and anything else that is easily removable, then place all of it in a nice dry spot where it can sit undisturbed for around 48 hours. Then, after the 48 hours is up, put it all back together and see if it is functioning better. Make sure that the phone is also laying in a way to allow for any moisture to leave.

I know it is hard to leave it be for all that time, but it really would be best not to try and use it in the mean time, and just let it be.

Solution

SheikhAlwaz

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016

TRENDING THREADS