Question help in choosing a laptop

Jun 1, 2022
1. What is your budget? $2000-3000

2. What size laptop are you considering? over 20

3. What screen resolution do you want? don't know, the best

4. Do you need a portable laptop or a laptop to replace a desktop PC? to replace

5. What battery life do you need? 5-6 hours, but it's not important.

6. Do you want to play games on your laptop? If yes, please list the games you want to play and the settings you want for those games. (Low, medium, or high)?
No, just work, but with some very heavy extensions and programs
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/video editing, etc.). photo processing and work

1. How much memory (hard drive capacity) do you need? doesn't matter, I use a drive
  2. If you are considering specific sites to buy, please post their links. hmm, gotta think

10. How long do you want to store your laptop? the longer the better

11. What type of optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer, Bluray ROM/Writer, Etc?

12. Please tell us about the brands you prefer to buy from them and the brands you don't like and give us your reasons. maybe Asus or Lenovo, all my friends have bought those, but I trust other manufacturers as well

13. What country do you live in? United States.

14. Please let us know any additional information if necessary.

Etrius vanRandr

Prominent
BANNED
May 11, 2022
What is your budget? $2000-3000

Acer Predator 21X

What size laptop are you considering? over 20

ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo

3. What screen resolution do you want? don't know, the best

Any laptop that advertises a 4K screen (3840x2160 pixels), currently not any being made larger than that

Best bet for you is the new HP ZBook 17 Fury, enterprise grade CAD laptops, very good for a wide variety of heavy work. The base model starts at about $3200.

If you can't afford that, previous models include the HP ZBook 17 G5 and ZBook 17 G6.

If you really need screen real estate, the ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo has two screens.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUiafAvmsA8