Help looking for a laptop!

Neha_93

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
Hello everyone! I need some guidance in choosing the perfect laptop. My biggest concern right is with the battery life. I am looking for a laptop that could run without having to be charged for at least 7-8 hours, under normal usage, such as web browsing and creating word/excel documents. I currently have the HP 450 G1, whose battery life was excellent (7+ hours) when I first got it with Windows 7, but now the battery barely lasts 3 hours and 15 minutes with normal usage. Preferably the screen size be 15.6" and no real storage requirements, except to hold documents, pictures, and movies. Are there any recommendations on suitable laptops?
** P.S. Since the closes computer store to me is Micro Center, would you please give me laptop suggestions from their website microcenter.com? The price limit is $600.
Thank you for your help!

Solution
It’s hard for a laptop to maintain the battery life lasting for above 8 hours… yet you could try to look at some entry laptop like Acer or HP. There might be having some option fit to you.

Kenneth1987

Commendable
Feb 25, 2016
It’s hard for a laptop to maintain the battery life lasting for above 8 hours… yet you could try to look at some entry laptop like Acer or HP. There might be having some option fit to you.

Solution